On-the-Day Wedding Stationery
On the day Stationery is an essential part of your Wedding Day and consistency of design is key to ensuring your Wedding Stationery complements your vision and matches your colour scheme palette to perfection.
* The Table Plan - this is a very important part of your Wedding Stationery as it directs your guests to where they need to be seated during your Wedding Breakfast. These are available on an A1 or A2 wooden or acrylic perspex board and are traditionally placed on easels but there are other trends such as mirrors or using paint effects for modern contemporary weddings.
* Table Numbers/Names - are required for guests to be directed to their respective tables and are visibly marked with your stationery. You can get very creative, some couples name their tables after their favourite cities or holidays they have been on together or even after their favourite songs, it really is up to you.
* Place Cards - these guide your guests to their particular seat at the table.
* Menu Cards - these can be placed on each table to remind your guests what they will be eating at your Wedding Breakfast. Why not match your Menu and Place Cards to compliment your décor.
* Bespoke Signage and Order of the Day - this is often a good idea for your Wedding guests to see upon arrival whilst have their welcome drinks.
* Other Bespoke Signage - this can include bar signs that incorporate a signature cocktail, also cards and gifts signs which direct your guests where to leave any gifts for you.